Free income tax e-filing service to thank taxi drivers | SPD - Singapore
Free income tax e-filing service to thank taxi drivers
People with disabilities from SPD will once again be providing free income tax e-filing service for taxi drivers.
Having begun in 2004, it was first mooted as a way to show appreciation to taxi drivers for their invaluable support in the transportation of people with physical disabilities. Because of their physical limitations, taxis are often the only means of transport for many people with physical disabilities, providing door-to-door convenience for them to live life as fully as possible. While making the filing of their income tax easier for taxi drivers, it also gives the e-filers a way to contribute in the community.
The deadline for filing of income tax returns is 18 April 2011. The following documents are required for the e-filing:
- SingPass Password/IRAS Pin
- Statement of Taxi Rental for the year 2010
- Vocational Taxi Licence/Driving Licence
- Dependents’ Birth Certificates/NRICs if making claim for the first time
- Tax Return Form B, if any
- Any other relevant documents necessary for the tax filing purpose
10:00 AM 15 Mar 2011
03:30 PM 18 Apr 2011