Honour Mom This Mother’s Day | SPD - Singapore
Honour Mom This Mother’s Day
Parenting is a challenging task under any circumstances. When a child is born or diagnosed with special needs, parents or caregivers face even more challenges.
It is hard to imagine Chantilyn’s mother’s worries and the struggles she has had to overcome raising a child with special needs. We are thankful to all our donors for their contributions over the years that has allowed us to nurture Chantilyn and others like her and lighten the load of their mothers.
Make this Mother’s Day extra special. Turn your mom into a star by pledging a monthly donation that will transform the lives of people with disabilities.
A $60 donation will provide lunch for a month for a needy person with disabilities.
1. Obtain a donation form from any SPD centre or download it here
2. Nominate your mother as a STAR monthly donor and send the form to us
3. We will be sure to inform her of your thoughtfulness and send a small Mother’s Day gift to her *While stocks last
Alternatively, you can make also make a one-time donation via www.giving.sg/spd/honour_mom_this_mothers_day.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is this campaign about?
SPD would like to encourage members of the public to make this Mother’s Day extra special and nominate their moms as a STAR monthly donor of SPD.
2. What is STAR?
STAR is SPD’s monthly donation program. It provides a stable source of funding for SPD and enables us to offer the much needed programmes & services for people with disabilities.
3. Can I still make a contribution if I am already a STAR donor of SPD?
Yes, you can.
4. Can I make a one-time donation only?
Yes, you can do it online via www.giving.sg/spd/honour-mom-this-mothers-day.
5. Does SPD receive the entire donated amount?
Yes, all donations will go to SPD.
6. Can I nominate someone else other than my mother?
Yes, you can nominate anyone.
7. Is the donation tax-deductible?
Yes, it is. As SPD has been awarded with an Institution of Public Character (IPC) status, all cash donations to SPD are eligible for tax-deduction of 2.5 times the donation amount.
8. How else can I help more people with disabilities?
There are many ways to help enable people with disabilities. Visit our website at www.spd.org.sg.
For more information, please contact Calvin Lee at 6579 0780 or e-mail Calvin_LEE@spd.org.sg.
04 May 2018 - 27 May 2018
6579 0780 or e-mail Calvin_LEE@spd.org.sg