Advisory and Updates for 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has raised the DORSCON (Disease Outbreak Response System Condition) level for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) to Orange on 7 February.
As the well-being of our clients, caregivers, visitors and staff is our priority, we have, in the last one week, introduced precautionary measures such as temperature screening to protect our clients and staff, and were prepared should the situation escalates.
As the alert level has been raised, this would mean additional measures have to be implemented to minimise the risk of further transmission in the community.
We will continue to run our programmes and services, but these precautionary measures are in place:
- Travel and health declaration for all staff and clients.
- Limit casual visits and postpone non-critical meetings and visits to our centres;
- Visitors who have been to Mainland China in the last 14 days or have fever or respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough and shortness of breath) will not be admitted into the centre;
- Pre-register and allow entry to only two designated caregivers, but only one caregiver to accompany a client at any one time;
- Drivers will conduct temperature screening before clients board the SPD transport;
- Temperature taking twice daily for staff and clients.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will provide updates from the authorities when they are available. To stay informed of the situation, please log on to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
Updated on: 13 February 2020