The Development Support and Learning Support (DS-LS) programme provides on-site intervention and learning support to pre-schoolers with mild developmental needs in mainstream kindergartens and childcare centres.
To help children optimise their learning in their pre-schools, the DS-LS aims to support children in the following developmental areas:
- Speech and Language
- Fine motor and handwriting
- Gross motor and co-ordination
- Attention and concentration
- Learning and literacy
- Social and emotional
Operating from SPD@Jurong and SPD@Tampines, our teams comprise of speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, learning support facilitators, educational psychologists, learning support educators and social workers.
Parents who are interested can approach their respective pre-school or contact our centres for more information. Fees are determined by the MSF Means Testing, hence caregivers are required to submit the following prior to admission:
- Child’s birth certificate and an identity card-sized photo
- NRIC and income statement/payslips of all members living in the same household
Please contact us here.