Through the Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC), we support families of children with moderate to severe developmental needs, providing therapy and educational support for infants and young children with special needs.
The programme equips them with fine/gross motor, cognitive, communication, social, and self-help skills, and offers a continuum of services, with varying intensities of interventions to meet the different needs of children, and flexibility to vary intervention as needed over time. These include sub-programmess such as Under 2s, EIPIC@Centre, High Needs and DS Plus.
EIPIC is conducted at the SPD Ability Centre in Tiong Bahru (opened in September 2011) as well as at its satellite centre in Jurong (opened in June 2012). In August 2016, two new satellite centres in Tampines and Bedok were opened to serve more children with developmental needs.
- Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents are to contact SG Enable for a referral.
- Applicants will undergo an initial screening before admittance to the programme.
- Both SG Enable and the child’s caregivers will receive an acknowledgement within two weeks of receipt of the referral.
- Applications should be submitted before the child reaches 5½ years old at the point of referral.
- As fees are determined by the Ministry of Social and Family Development’s Means Testing, caregivers are required to submit the following documents prior to admission:
- child’s birth certificate and identity card-sized photo
- NRIC and income statement/payslips of all members living in the same household
Please contact us here.