The mission of the new Enabling Services Hub (ESH) is to adopt an upstream and locality based approach in bringing integrated, person-centric and inclusive services for persons with pan disabilities and their families in Tampines and Bedok towns. SPD aims to reach out and support persons with disabilities and their families, provide opportunities for the their continual learning and social participation, and strengthen caregiver support. ESH is expected to be launched in late 2023.
Specifically, ESH’s scope will cover
- care services for persons with disabilities and their caregivers,
- connecting service users to relevant support services and resources,
- social and learning activities,
- befriending and
- respite services for caregivers.
The admission criteria includes
- Persons with disabilities between 19 and 60 years old
- Residents of Tampines or Bedok town
- Currently not enrolled in any disability programmes or service
A nominal fee will be chargeable for both person with disabilities and their caregiver.
Transport is provided on a need basis
For referral, enquiries, and more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.