In line with our mission to create financial independence for PwDs through sustainable
employment, we have set up an outsourced contact centre cum training hub to equip them
with employable skills and consequently employment opportunities. We are currently looking
for Customer Service Associates who are passionate in working alongside PwDs to deliver
seamless user experience to our customers.
- Provide optimal customer experience over the phone.
- Handle email enquiries and live chats in accordance with SLA.
- Follow up on outstanding cases in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback to the Team Lead on issues for improvement.
- At least an ‘O’ Level/’N’ Level/Nitec certification from a recognised educational institution.
- Preferably with 2-3 years of customer service experience in a call centre environment.
- Comfortable to work rotating shift hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate in working with person with disabilities.
- PwDs are welcome to apply.