- Contribute as a team player in the multi-disciplinary team in employment planning, training, job placement as well as support services for clients.
- Pursue and engage employers towards securing job and internship opportunities for clients in open, supported and/or sheltered employment.
- Conduct job search and liaise with employers on internship and employment issues for clients.
- Recommend training for clients to improve employability.
- Co-ordinate job placement process, including workplace assessment, employment negotiation and job task analysis.
- Provide job coaching including pre-employment preparation, on-the-job training and facilitation of a support network for clients.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate clients and employers’ information including assessment, pre-placement engagement, job placement and job support records.
- Organise and participate in outreach activities to enrol persons with disabilities to employment and training programmes and encourage employers to engage persons with disabilities.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Programme Head as and when necessary.
- Diploma/Degree holder, preferably in psychology, social work, occupational therapy or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience in relationship management, customer service, career coaching or vocational counselling will be an advantage.
- A strong team player with initiative, adaptable and able to multitask.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary teams will be an advantage.