A) JOB SCOPE
You will assist the Manager, Human Resource Management to provide support in the areas of compensation & benefits, personnel and payroll administration. You will also assist in the performance management, on and off boarding, employee relations, staff welfare and benefits and HR projects.
- Manage the documentation and timely preparation of monthly payroll, medical claims, processing of new joiners and leavers’ payments including timely submission of government paid claims including maternity leave, child care leave, paternity leave and NS make-up pay.
- Perform leave administration and benefit claim administration
- Co-ordinate and manage the off-boarding process of leavers including exit clearance, generation of all related documentation.
- Administer employee’s confirmation, contract renewal, transfers, re-employment, any other appointment related matters, including maintaining the employee record and documentation.
- Administer the renewal / cancellation of foreign employee’s work / employment passes.
- Serve as point of contact for employee relations, handling queries on C&B matters and liaison point for National Council of Social Service and Community Psychology Hub for matters relating to secondments.
- Assist in HR related surveys (market, salary, manpower etc)
- Assist in the performance management exercise, including annual salary review and performance bonus review.
- Assist in HR projects and any other tasks as assigned.
B) JOB HOLDER REQUIREMENT
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in payroll processing
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and other employment related legislations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Sharepoint, MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint, etc
- Experience in HR information system, preferably familiar with HRiQ from iQDynamics
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, meticulous, resourceful and a team player.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.