We are seeking Occupational Therapists who are passionate about working in the following areas: Paediatric Rehabilitation (Early Intervention Programme, Continuing Therapy and Special Schools), Adult Rehabilitation, Community-Based Rehabilitation (Day Care Centres, Day Rehabilitation Centres and Nursing Homes), Vocational Rehabilitation as well as in the field of Assistive Technology. You will join a dynamic team of allied health professionals to provide a wide range of services to our partners in the community sector.
You will be required to assess and identify the needs of individual clients so that appropriate therapeutic intervention and programmes may be recommended/implemented. You may also be involved in conducting group therapy and public education/outreach in certain programmes.
Additionally, you will need to keep abreast of the latest research and developments on occupational therapy and be involved in networking with hospitals and other community organisations. Senior Occupational Therapists will be expected to take on supervisory and administrative roles in addition to clinical work.
- Masters or Degree in Occupational Therapy or its equivalent (preferably recognised by the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore).
- Eligible for registration as Occupational Therapist under the Allied Health Professions Act 2011 in Singapore.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants for the position of Senior Occupational Therapist should have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, including one year of clinical supervision to practicing Occupational Therapists.
- Experience in management and multi-agency collaboration will be an advantage for Senior Occupational Therapist position.