We are seeking Physiotherapists who are passionate about working in the community in the following areas: Paediatric Rehabilitation (Early Intervention Programme, Continuing Therapy), Adult Rehabilitation and Community-Based Rehabilitation (Day Care Centres, Day Rehabilitation Centres and Nursing Homes).
You will join a dynamic team of Allied Health Professionals to provide a wide range of services to our partners in the community sector. You will be required to assess and identify the needs of individual clients so that appropriate rehabilitative treatment may be provided. You will work with clients on a one-to-one or group basis based on the level of function and severity of the disability of the clients. You may also be involved in conducting public education/outreach in certain programmes.
Additionally, you will need to keep abreast of the latest research and developments on physiotherapy and be involved in networking with hospitals and other community organisations. Senior Physiotherapists will be expected to take on supervisory and administrative roles in addition to clinical work.
- Masters or Degree in Physiotherapy or its equivalent (preferably recognised by the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore).
- Eligible for registration as Physiotherapist under the Allied Health Professions Act 2011 in Singapore.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants for the position of Senior Physiotherapist should have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, including one year of clinical supervision to practicing Physiotherapists.
- Experience in management and multi-agency collaboration will be an advantage for Senior Physiotherapist position.