1. Programme Development and Outreach Marketing
– Develop strategy, spearhead client and employer outreach and put up proposals to expand internship and employment opportunities with employers and agencies as well as to secure programme sponsorship.
– Conceptualise marketing plans and organise outreach activities to increase client enrolment for SPD training and employment programmes.
– Conduct industry and sector explorations on employment and provide feedback to training team to ensure relevance of clients’ training to market demands to improve clients’ employability.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with referral agencies and employers to enhance deeper collaboration by up-selling and cross-selling.
– Strengthen the engagement with funders and relevant stakeholders to secure funding for programme sustainability.
2. Business Processes & Administration
– Monitor business activities, evaluate the progress of the programmes and provide reports to management.
– Maintain and upkeep employer and referral agencies contacts database.
– Establish and update SOPs for business processes and documentation.
– Provide reports and compile case stories to promote inclusive hiring.
– Review all outreach platforms to ensure consistent messaging across all touch points.
– Perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the Programme Head.
· Minimum diploma or degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience
· Experience in business development, professional client relationship management or account management
· Possess strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to write well and articulate ideas clearly
· Persuasive and able to encourage and motivate the team
· Able to think out-of-the box and offer viable solutions
· Proficient in IT skills and familiar with digital marketing platforms