Summary: Provides project management and facilities support to the organisation
1. Project Management
- Oversee and handle new renovation and upgrading works.
- Ensure all project activities are according to schedule and timeline.
- Ensure and verify on site that all works met the requirements and specifications as stated in the contract and agreement.
- Ensure claims are submitted timely and accurately to the funding bodies and authorities. Examples of such projects include renovation and cyclical maintenance projects.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure all communications and safety aspects comply.
2. Facilities Management
a. Assist the team to ensure a clean and safe environment for all SPD premises in compliance to all authorities’ guidelines such as BCA, NEA, SCDF, WSH etc.
b. Assist the team in managing outsourced facilities management service vendors to ensure full compliance to the contract scope and requirement and review all vendors’ performance yearly
c. Assist the team in planning for emergency response plan including fire safety management, pandemic plan and etc
3. Administrative functions
- Perform sourcing, evaluation of quotations and seek approval for purchases.
- Undertake purchase arrangements to ensure value for money purchases for the benefit of the organisation and clients
c. Prepare/update and file documentations such as contracts, service requests, certifications, insurance, financial records (e.g. invoices, billing, etc.) etc. required for the operations and meeting funding/audit requirements
d. Ensure proper filing of all SPD’s contracts and agreements
e. Coordinate and support the renewal of contracts and agreements required for the operations
4. Support other administrative as assigned
1. Diploma/Degree holder in any engineering discipline
2. At least 3 years of relevant working experience
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel preferred
5. Must be M&E trained
6. Proactive, meticulous, possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work individually
7. Contract is renewable depending on project duration