We partnered Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) Foundation and Microsoft Singapore to offer the APB Foundation Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities and Microsoft YouthSpark Scholarship respectively to youths with disabilities. We believe that every child, including those with disabilities, has equal rights to education and we want to help them fulfill their educational aspirations.
APB Foundation Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
The Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) Foundation Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities is a multi-disciplinary scholarship that recognises the academic excellence of students with physical, hearing, visual or speech impairment, as well as developmental disabilities. Each scholar will receive an annual sum of S$12,000 to support their pursuits of higher education in the following local universities:
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Application for this scholarship is open to all Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents who
- are diagnosed with a permanent, physical, sensory or developmental disability,
- have good GCE ‘A’ Level and/or Diploma results,
- are applying for full-time first degree programme in local universities.
- Photocopy of front and back of Identity Card
- Medical certification of disabilities
- Academic records and transcripts
- University enrollment letter
- Records of personal achievements
Closing date for application has been extended to 16 June 2022. Please contact us here for enquiries.