We provide a comprehensive range of rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy to SPD programmes and community organisations through the SPD Therapy Hub.
SPD Therapy Hub coordinates the recruitment, management and training of a pool of professional therapists and deploys them to serve persons with disabilities and the elderly receiving care at places such as:
- Children Services
- EIPIC centres
- Special schools
- Adult/Elderly Services
- Day rehabilitation centres
- Social day care centres
- Dementia day care centres
- Nursing homes
- Disability homes
- Community hospitals
Our therapists are assigned on a contractual basis to organisations interested in engaging the following services –
- Full- or part-time physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services
- Programme development (eg. an occupational therapy-based activity programme or a physiotherapy-based maintenance exercise programme)
- Staff training (eg. training of nursing assistants or healthcare/therapy assistants in patient care skills)
- Clinical supervision and consultation
- Community talks on rehabilitation-related topics
All our therapists are registered with the Allied Health Professional Council in accordance to the Allied Health Professions Act 2011.
Please contact us here.