The Specialised Case Management Programme (SCMP) is a nation-wide pilot programme started in October 2006 to support persons of all age groups with disabilities and their caregivers, to empower them to lead more fulfilling and wholesome lives.
Through our social workers and case management officers, the programme provides the following services:
- Co-ordination of services within SPD and with other community resources
- Supportive counselling
- Support for purchase and assessment of assistive devices
- Support groups for learning and networking
- Caregivers’ support and training
- Information and referral on programmes and services
The programme focuses on counselling and case management services to support persons with disabilities and their caregivers. Those who are referred tend to have multiple issues, for instance, lack of mobility independence and denial issues with their condition.
Click here for more information on the programme
Specialised Case Management Programme
2 Peng Nguan Street
SPD Ability Centre
Please contact us here.