The Specialised Case Management Programme (SCMP) is a nation-wide pilot programme started in October 2006 to support persons of all age groups with disabilities and their caregivers, to empower them to lead more fulfilling and wholesome lives.
Through our social workers and case management officers, the programme provides the following services:
- Co-ordinating and acquiring resources to support persons with disabilities and their caregivers
- Consultancy on disability information and issues
- Group/Peer Support
- Vocational/Motivational counselling and coaching
- Psycho-educational workshops to provide information on health issues and knowledge of self-care
- Caregiver support and training
The programme focuses on counselling and case management services to support the persons with disabilities and their caregivers. Those who are referred tend to have multiple issues, for instance, lack of mobility independence and denial issues with their condition.
Please complete the SPD Referral Form and it to us, or fax to 6323 7008. Alternatively, mail it to:
Specialised Case Management Programme
2 Peng Nguan Street
SPD Ability Centre
Please contact us here.