We provide physiotherapy and occupational therapy at our rehabilitation centres which are located at SPD Ability Centre and SPD@Toa Payoh. Clients include those with neurological, orthopaedic, medical, and surgical conditions as well as congenital disabilities.
- Balance training
- Gait analysis and training
- Muscle re-education
- Joint range of motion, strengthening and endurance
- Pain management
- Patient and caregivers training
- Musculoskeletal cases
- Walking aid prescription
Occupational Therapy Services
- Upper limbs strengthening and fine motor coordination
- Cognitive and perceptual rehabilitation
- Re-training of activities of daily living and home management skills
- Home modifications
- Recommendation and training in the use of adaptive equipment
- Training for patients and caregivers
- Community mobility re-training
- Home-based occupational therapy or physiotherapy to those who are unable to attend therapy at our day rehabilitation centers due to their disabilities
- Train people with physical disabilities in basic living skills to enable them to be independent
- Equip the caregivers with skills to help them care for their family member, who has a disability
- Prevent people with disabilities from being admitted prematurely to nursing homes
- Provide therapy care for people with disabilities in a home environment till he/she is able to access therapy services at a centre
- Counselling, social and welfare programmes for patients and caregivers
Click here for our Scope of Service.
We provide transport for day rehabilitation clients via a fleet of specially-adapted vehicles, to and from the SPD Ability Centre and their homes. Transport fees apply.
Please complete the AIC Referral Form and it to us, or fax to 6236 6378. Alternatively, mail it to:
SPD Day Rehabilitation Centre
2 Peng Nguan Street
SPD Ability Centre
Blk 249 Kim Keat Link
#01-83 Singapore 310249
Please contact us here.