Mr See Cher,
President, The Society for the Physically Disabled
Mr Koh Poh Tiong,
Chairman, Executive Committee, Asia Pacific Breweries Foundation
Ladies and Gentlemen
1. I am delighted to join you at this Scholarship Awards Presentation by the Society for the Physically Disabled.
2. My heartiest congratulations to the scholars and their families. Our scholars have distinguished themselves through hard work and determination, and their families have given them the all important support and love that they need in the quest for success.
3. This scholarship is an extension of the SPD Education Programme, an initiative that has grown and evolved much since inception. This is the second year for the scholarship programme. I am told that the batch of scholars are doing well in their studies, and are serving as role models for others. This augurs well for the scheme.
4. I am also very heartened by Asia Pacific Breweries Foundation’s effort to recognise and encourage academic excellence among physically disabled students. Your investment will help them reach for their dreams and achieve greater success in life.
5. I wish our scholars the very best in your studies and endeavours.