We are looking for volunteers to help us on our 4th SPD Ability Walk & Run! Be a part of the team that will be putting together this Walk for a good cause.
Show your support for inclusion by signing up as a volunteer now. Without volunteers, our event simply wouldn’t be able to take place. We have exciting volunteer roles for you to undertake for pre-event as well as on event day itself. Here are some key areas to get yourself involve in:
- Event t-shirt & goodie bag collection helpers
- Buskers & performers
- Route marshals (start/finish points, along route, junctions)
- Manning of activities, game as well as food & drink booths
- Event site marshals
- Maintain cleanliness of event area (throughout & post event)
- First aiders (certified with first aid skills/knowledge)
No experience will be required. We welcome all individuals who wish to do their part to promote inclusion, raise awareness of disabilities and help more people with disabilities to integrate into the community.
For more information, please contact Ms Alice Hue at Tel: 6579 0708 or here.