Date(s) - 12/08/2006
The workshop aims to help you have a better understanding about students with physical disability who are studying in mainstream school. The workshop further illustrates the support these students require to achieve their fullest potential.
The highlights of the workshop:
- Overview of Singapore’s system of supporting students with physical disability
- The Western Australia’s experience on inclusion
- Harnessing on Assistive Technology for learning and access to IT
- Tips on adaptation strategies in physical education and outdoor activities
- Overcoming physical barriers
- Sharing of personal experience by a university student with disability and a caregiver
- A school’s experience
Who should attend:
All mainstream educators from pre- schools and university who wish to learn and understand how to support students with physical disability effectively.