The Natsteel – SPD Education Programme Bursary Awards enable students to focus on their education in mainstream schools, by alleviating the financial burden of the families. Students must have a physical or sensory disability, i.e. hearing or visual impairments, to qualify. The quantum of the grant ranges from $300 per year for primary level to $850 per year for ITE level.
– Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
– Have permanent physical and/or sensory disabilities
– Studying full-time in local Junior College or ITE
– Per capita income below $950
– ITE (Local only) : $850 per year
– Junior College (Local only) : $500 per year
To apply, please complete this application form and e-mail us by 31 January 2020.
For enquiries or more information, please contact us here.